1. Your Consent (Please read carefully!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:
2.1 Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, as detailed below:
- Type of operating system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.)
- Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
- IP addresses
- Computer or mobile device configurations and settings and any similar technical data and information
- Mobile device and OS type (Android or iOS)
- User’s click stream on the Service (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain feature on the Service).
- The activities of the User on the Service, including information pertaining to activities made by the User (e.g. which action was taken on the Service, last login date etc.).
- Any similar behavioral information.
2.2 Personal Information. The other type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Kimonex may collect, when you contact us, your Personal Information including, without limitation, first and last name, address and active email.
Please note: you are not obligated to provide us with any Personal Information by law. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are providing us with Personal Information at Your own free will.
- Users can open an Account and Register via their existing third party accounts (namely, Facebook account or LinkedIn account or Tweeter account). In the event that a User registers to the Site/Service in this method, then the provider of such third-party account may provide us, by default, with certain information about such User as is stored in such third-party account. For example, “Basic Personal Information” which may include the User’s name, profile picture, gender, user ID, e-mail address, age and any other information which the User made public under his/her third party account. This information is automatically provided to Kimonex when registration to the Site/Service is conducted via the User’s Facebook account or LinkedIn account or tweeter account.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
- Non-personal Information: We collect Non-Personal information while you access and while you use the Site/Service. In other words, when you access or use the Site/Service we are aware of your usage of the Site/Service, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage.
- Personal Information collected from Users: We only collect Personal Information which is provided to us voluntarily when the User register, write and contact us through our Site/Service or input such information in the “Edit My Profile” page.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
All information is used for:
- Research purposes and for customization and improvement of the Site and/or the Service.
Personal Information is collected in order for us to:
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and collect feedback regarding the Site/Service.
- Be able to reply to your online queries.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Provide you with the Service
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will not share your information with third parties, other than in the following cases:
(a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (b) to enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to respond to claims that any content published on the Site violates any right of a third-party; (e) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its users or the general public; (f) when Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company; (g) to collect, hold and manage your Information (including Personal Information) through a third party’s cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States of America; and (i) to allow our representatives/licensees/vendors/partners to operate the Service.
6. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Site/Service, Kimonex may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your mobile device (“Local Storage“) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most mobile devices will allow you to erase cookies from your flash drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
7. Direct Marketing & Advertisements
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding products and services (offered by Kimonex and/or by third parties) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Kimonex by email to the following address: email@example.com or on the same manner as the advertising was transmitted to you. It is clarified that we are not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or services rendered thereby by third parties and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable in connection thereof.
We take great care in maintaining the security of your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
10. Have any Questions?